First, we preview your home, sit down with you and learn your desires for selling your home. We explain things like Agency Relationships and such that we are required to go over with you. Then we look at comparable homes in your neighborhood and see where your house is stronger and weaker as compared to the market.
We recommend things you may do easily to improve your home's appearance and make it ready for showing. We discuss next steps, which are:
- Truth in Housing inspection (where necessary)
- Fill out the Disclosure Statement and sign any necessary documents
- Schedule a photo shoot for your home
- Create a flyer, website listings, virtual tour
- List your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with full pictures, home information and links to your home's virtual tour, etc.
- Deliver signs, flyers and copies of your disclosure statement and Truth in Housing report (where applicable)
And you are on the market just like that! Because of our team of professionals, we are able to do all of that in 24 hours! *
We go to Work for You!
After your home is on the market, we get busy with the following:
- Create and send "Just Listed" postcards and email for your neighbors and other agents
- Monitor showings and get feedback to you from other agents
- Send email reports on your virtual tour performance
- Continue to monitor the market and how your home fairs
- Make recommendations as necessary
We notify you immediately of any and all offers on your property. Once the terms of an offer are agreed upon, we have you sign the necessary documents that get turned over to the mortgage and title companies. Then the buyer has an inspection. Once everything is agreed upon, the closing is scheduled and you start packing!
To the closing you will need to bring a valid MN drivers license or copy of your birth certificate and your social security card. You may possibly need other documents as required by the title and/or mortgage companies.